Jammy Jams is a lifesaver, in my opinion, because it keeps song like ‘pop goes the weasel’ and ‘mary had a little lamb’ from getting stuck in my head, while providing something great to play for the kids to listen to, whether we’re on a drive, or at home!
We have a 7-month-old baby at home, and Jammy Jams is my new secret weapon, not only for baby P, but also for our 2-year old little girl. They sleep in the same room, and really seem to sleep a bit better with some sort of background music playing in the bedroom to drown out the sounds of our home, and the neighborhood.
My two oldest daughters like Jammy Jams, too, because they hear a lot of these songs on the radio, and like to sing along with them AND these Jammy Jams renditions!!
Who’s got the coolest kid in the nursery? YOU do! Because you play your baby “Pop Goes Lullaby 4” to rock them to sleep every night. Jammy Jams’ latest release features lullaby renditions of pop songs currently in the charts. Hits by Meghan Trainor, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and more transformed into beautiful instrumental lullabies.
1. Cool Kids (Lullaby Rendition of Echosmith)
2. Shake it Off (Lullaby Rendition of Taylor Swift)
3. Don’t (Lullaby Rendition of Ed Sherran)
4. All About That Bass (Lullaby Rendition of Meghan Trainor)
5. I’m Not The Only One (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
6. This is How We Do (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
7. Me Against The World (Lullaby Rendition of Erica Ashley)
8. Blame (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
9. Fireball (Lullaby Rendition of Pitbull)
10. Rude (Lullaby Rendition of Magic!)
This album is available for consumers to purchase in the following formats:
CD, CD w/ Digital Copy, Album Download Card, Digital Download
This album is available in the Jammy Jams Store, as well as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and many other retailers. Get yours now, and check out all the Jammy Jams!
As Always, Stay Beautiful & Think Divergently!
I received a digital copy of Jammy Jams for the purpose of my review, but my opinions are 100% my own, and based on MY personal use. I was not told what to say, only asked to give an honest review based on my own experience with the product.