Jammy Jams: Pop Goes the Lullaby 3
<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP2deb39c003ecc46d849ab96166c2d694″ rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>
I was so excited when contacted by Jammy Jams to try out their newest set of lullabies for free! What I hadn’t expected was that I would play the songs for my friends and classmates, and have a blast figuring out what each of the songs was.
THEN I took the songs home to my daughters. They’re 3 and 7. First, you should know that Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ is one of their favorite songs on the radio right now. Well…it just so happens that it’s the first track on Jammy Jams: Pop Goes the Lullaby 3 is a lullaby version of that exact song! My girls were excited, to say the least!
—>One happy mom right here<—
I put the lullabies on for bedtime instead of their normal Friday night TV show, and not only were they okay with it, they fell asleep twice as fast as if they were watching TV!
I am absolutely In love!
On my scale, this products is a 10/10! 😀
Here’s the playlist:
1. Dark Horse (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
2. Stay With Me (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
3. Fancy (Lullaby Rendition of Iggy Azalea)
4. Maps (Lullaby Rendition of Maroon 5)
5. Ain’t it Fun (Lullaby Rendition of Paramore)
6. Summer (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
7. Problem (Lullaby Rendition of Ariana Grande)
8. Am I Wrong (Lullaby Rendition of Nico & Vinz)
9. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Lullaby Rendition of Fall Out Boy)
10. Chandelier (Lullaby Rendition of Sia)
I definitely suggest Jammy Jams. Check them out!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM2deb39c003ecc46d849ab96166c2d694″ rel=”nofollow”>Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.